Old June 1st 06, 06:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Salmon John Salmon is offline

Default MML on the move at St. Pancras (Was KXSP Ticket Hall Now Open)

"Barry Salter" wrote in uk.transport.london:
On Wed, 31 May 2006 23:02:48 +0100, "John Salmon" wrote:

Midland Mainline are due to relocate from the Eastern interim station
soon,
aren't they? Does anyone have a date?

Well St Pancras is scheduled to be closed over the weekend of 15th July,
so my guess is that it'll either be that weekend or one shortly
afterwards.

Thanks. A check of
http://217.23.229.206/jpclient.exe
shows trains using platforms 1 to 4 at St. Pancras from Monday 17th July, in
place of the current 10 to 13.
There are some stray trains in the system for the Saturday and Sunday
(15th/16th), but I think they can be ignored. MML terminate/start Luton on
those dates. ROTR doesn't mention St. Pancras for that weekend, but why
should it? (It's not Network Rail.)