Old June 2nd 06, 02:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default MML on the move at St. Pancras (Was KXSP Ticket Hall Now Open)

John Salmon wrote:
"Barry Salter" wrote in uk.transport.london:
On Wed, 31 May 2006 23:02:48 +0100, "John Salmon" wrote:

Midland Mainline are due to relocate from the Eastern interim station
soon,
aren't they? Does anyone have a date?

Well St Pancras is scheduled to be closed over the weekend of 15th July,
so my guess is that it'll either be that weekend or one shortly
afterwards.

Thanks. A check of
http://217.23.229.206/jpclient.exe
shows trains using platforms 1 to 4 at St. Pancras from Monday 17th July, in
place of the current 10 to 13.
There are some stray trains in the system for the Saturday and Sunday
(15th/16th), but I think they can be ignored. MML terminate/start Luton on
those dates. ROTR doesn't mention St. Pancras for that weekend, but why
should it? (It's not Network Rail.)

Does this mean that a new ticket hall etc. is ready on the western side
of the station, or will be people have to buy tickets in the current
area and walk through under the International platforms?

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7