Old June 3rd 06, 06:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Bus pass and travelcard query

In message of Fri, 2 Jun
2006 18:29:11 in uk.transport.london, Paul Speller
writes

Paul,
Thanks for an interesting question following good research.
I was surprised you can do the work journey for 50p by car. I assume
that is the marginal cost. i.e. it ignores depreciation, car tax,
insurance, etc.

Can I suggest you try cycling? Borrow a bike for a week if you don't own
one. The main problem is that you will be sweaty on arriving at work.

Journey times are reliable.

Motor-cycling also offers reliable journeys and we need organ donors!
--
Walter Briscoe