Old June 4th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default "LUL in a Day"

In message , at 13:25:37 on
Sun, 4 Jun 2006, Matt Wheeler remarked:
Right, ok. So it's at Finchley Road, where they both go overground,
that they both start sharing, right?

I didn't think the two lines shared at all (strictly speaking).
They've got their own tracks and platforms at the shared stations (eg
Wembley Park, Finchley Road). So, although the two run parallel for a
while, I wouldn't say that they shared, as such.

They share a route, but as you say they don't share actual tracks. A bit
line the Piccadilly/District in west London.