Old June 4th 06, 09:03 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

Now where can I get one of the BR
digital ones that seem to be becoming quite scarce? When I was younger,
my family would quite often get the 20.05 off Rochester station, and I
always loved watching them tick over from 19.59.59. Also the pattern of
loud and quiet ticks depending on number. I will always remember the TIC
TIC tic TIC TIC tic TIC TIC tic clatter.

There is one flapping away on the platform at Salford Crecent.