Old June 4th 06, 09:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
KingBBoogaloo KingBBoogaloo is offline

Default West London Tram to go ahead

Press release 15 May 2006

We are very sorry for any inconvenience experienced by our customers as
a result of teething difficulties on ftr.

Any word on what these teething difficulties are, and why it's so
difficult to operate what is basically a fancy bendy bus with fancy
ticket machines and a few extra decorative bits of plastic on the
outside?

The other down side (for some) is the £1.50 flat fare, which is double what
I pay on the "normal" buses.

As already mentioned, they should be on the No. 3

--
King B Boogaloo
http://europeanrailways.fotopic.net/