Old June 5th 06, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default tunnel routes

eastender wrote in message
:

Martin Underwood wrote:

My map shows the Northern and Moorgate to Finsbury Park lines running
(together) up Moorgate and City Road to Old St station. Just north
of here, they diverge, with the Finsbury Park line running under
East Road and then New North Road to Essex Road station where the
line continues along Canonbury - and off the edge of my map!

What map is this, Martin?

Sorry - I referred to it earlier in this thread. It's a free NCP Parking Map
that I picked up at the Motor Show. The copyright information says "John
Bartholomew, 1985". Look at my earlier posting for a URL to a section of the
map which illustrates the level of information available - for the area
around South Ken, since that what was referred to in the posting that I
replied to.

The map shows the routes of all the underground lines in central London,
many of which run along main roads to avoid passing under houses on either
side.