Old June 5th 06, 02:20 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
azium azium is offline

Default Tomtom

John - I have a Fujitsu-Siemens LOOX N520 running TomTom 5. It's an
excellent slim pocket-sized unit. The LOOX has an inbuild SIRF3 GPS
receiver. It can be a bit slow first fixing position (maybe 2-3 mins
indoors), but once it's locked on the satelites it's very reliable,
rapidly picking up location if you go in a tunnel or under ground etc.

Tony

John Rowland wrote:
I'd like to buy a satnav, preferably tomorrow in Greater London. It must be
able to run Tomtom software, and it has to be slim enough to fit in a
pocket, not one of these hemispherical jobbies, so I believe I need some
sort of Pocket PC. Which one should I buy? Are HP still a reliable brand?
TIA.