Old June 5th 06, 05:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default tunnel routes

Richard J. wrote in message
:

Martin Underwood wrote:
Richard J. wrote in message
:

eastender wrote:
Is there a map showing routes of tube and rail tunnels?

I didn't realise that map was still being updated. I have a 1956
version of the same map in Bartholomew's Central London Atlas-Guide. I
notice that your version, like mine, still has "South Kensington
Stas.", dating from the time when the Piccadilly station was separate
from the District. Yes, it is quite good, though not completely
accurate at South Ken.

What route does it show for the Jubilee Line
between Baker Street and Bond Street? It should show it passing
under Park Square near Regents Park station.

The Jubilee line crosses under the west section of Park Crescent and just
avoids the Square itself, whereas the Bakerloo line passes through Park
Square and then down Portland Place:
http://www.martinunderwood.f9.co.uk/Baker%20Street.jpg