Old June 5th 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default For the young at heart ...

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...le.asp?id=1076

A NEW animation series arriving today on a television screen near you is
set to win the hearts of children (both young and old) across the
country. The series of 26 episodes follows the adventures of Ernie, a
supervisor at International Underground station, and his escapades
working with a busy network of Underground trains.

To catch Ernie in action, the series is being screened every weekday for
four weeks from today on BBC2 at 9am and at 4.30pm on CBeebies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/charac...ergroundernie/

I can't recognise Mr Rails as being based on anyone I know in the
Infracos ;-)
--
Paul C