Old June 6th 06, 11:49 AM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

In message .com, at
04:17:05 on Tue, 6 Jun 2006, C! remarked:
Exiting at Cambridge in the evening is a Break of Journey (are they
allowed on the return half of a CDR?)

I thought exiting at Cambridge would be "abandoning" the journey which
is allowed at any station en-route. IIRC a BOJ would be if you left,
came back, and continued the journey

I think I'd need to see the actual rule in black and white before
commenting further. It's possible that you can leave the station freely,
and that the only restriction is on re-entering; but what do the words
say?