Old June 6th 06, 12:07 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Alan Alan is offline

Default New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

Roland Perry wrote:

In message .com,
at 04:17:05 on Tue, 6 Jun 2006, C!
remarked:
Exiting at Cambridge in the evening is a Break of Journey (are
they allowed on the return half of a CDR?)

I thought exiting at Cambridge would be "abandoning" the journey
which is allowed at any station en-route. IIRC a BOJ would be if
you left, came back, and continued the journey

I think I'd need to see the actual rule in black and white before
commenting further.

That's breaking the spirit of cam.*, where everyone comments
knowledgeably on everything :-)

--
Alan

SPAM BLOCK IN USE! Replace 'deadspam.com' with 'penguinclub.org.uk' to
reply in email.