Old June 6th 06, 08:54 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

DERWENT New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to
Cambridge
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:18:01 +0100, asdf

NCoC:

"'Break your journey' means leaving a Train Company's or Rail Service
Company's premises after you start your journey other than to:

-Join a train at another station, or

-Stay in overnight accommodation when you cannot reasonably complete
your journey within one day, or

-comply with directions of Train Company's staff."

I think it's quite clear that starting at Cambridge on an Ely-London
ticket doesn't fit the definition of a BoJ.

So break you journey immediately at Ely then restart it at Cambridge,
having made your own way between the two stations.

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/ and http://prar.fotopic.net/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. --Dick Cavett