Old June 7th 06, 08:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Shoreditch RIP

wrote:
I am also very grateful for the reminder. I will pay my provisional last
respects to-morrow, as I may not be able to make Friday night. If I
possibly can, I'll be there at the death.

Adrian

I went there yesterday morning but the light was from the wrong angle
so the phots weren't too good so I will go back this afternoon and hope
that the light from a different angle will be better.
Bearing in mind that that I got on a train at Canada Water at 9am the
train was probabley no more than 10-15% full at any point, I hope that
the billions of taxpayer money being spent on this line is being well
spent.
Considering that the ELL will go from nowhere to nowhere it seems alot
of money to spend.

Kevin