Old September 25th 03, 07:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Darryl Chamberlain Darryl Chamberlain is offline

Default Problems with Travelcard issued at NR stations

(Graham Hick) wrote in message . com...

Thanks to all those that posted suggestions. We've tried getting it
replaced and then not using it until exiting an LU station. But with
no joy. The error code is 11 which apparently means "Out of date".
Which it clearly isn't.

Is it possible to get it replaced at some other Connex station other
than Blackheath, e.g. Charing Cross? We're rather losing faith in
the abilities of the ticket office at Blackheath?

Any further suggestions gratefully received!

I had to get a replacement Travelcard at Charlton in August, and was
asked to come back in a few days because they had been lumbered with a
load of duff stock. My new one works fine.

You should be able to get a replacement Travelcard at any Connex
station - I had problems replacing a worn-out one at Charlton last
year, and got it replaced at Westcombe Park without any problems.

Darryl