Old June 9th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] alexterrell@yahoo.com is offline

Default One-day all zones travelcard price reduction?

wrote:
PhilD wrote:
If you paid by a different method (cash, card, warrent), that would
give a different code. I think M is for cash ("*M*oney", perhaps?),
whereas X is for credit/debit cards.

Ah, thanks, that makes sense as I did indeed pay by those methods.

A red herring, then, so the mystery remains. I can barely endure the
suspense until next Wednesday when I get my next peak travelcard to see
if it's £12.00 again

I thought you can't charge some one extra for a credit card fee without
informing them.

Also on the machines, the amount to pay is displayed before you select
payment type.

(Unlike Ryanair, who charge you extra no matter what form of payment
you choose).