Old June 9th 06, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] paulspeller@gmail.com is offline

Default One-day all zones travelcard price reduction?

wrote:
I thought you can't charge some one extra for a credit card fee without
informing them.
Also on the machines, the amount to pay is displayed before you select
payment type.

Absolutely - neither I nor (I think) PhilD meant to suggest that the
change in *price* was caused by the change in payment method, only the
change in letter after the price (from X to
M).

The reason for the change in price is still a mystery - all solutions
to which are still gratefully received!

Paul