Old June 9th 06, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nigel Pendse Nigel Pendse is offline

Default Is Ealing Broadway-Ealing Common running on 10 June?

wrote in message
ups.com
Nigel Pendse wrote:

I need to get from Sudbury Hill to Ealing Broadway and back on
Saturday, 10 June. Normally I'd change from the Picc to the
District at Ealing Common, but the Tfl Journey Planner isn't
offering this route as an option.

I thought the District was only closed between Acton Town and Earl's
Court? If I'm right, I can take my normal route, but if the Tfl
site is right, I either have to get a bus or walk between the two
Ealing stations (and therefore must allow more time). Does anyone
know for sure?

Nigel
I work for TFL Travel Information. If you select Sudbury Hill to
Ealing Broadway on Jouney Planner using only LUL as a mode of travel.
Then this will bring up your journey by LUL via Acton Town. Journey
Time is 28 mins.

Yes, I found that, if I told it not to allow buses. But why change at
Acton Town, rather than Ealing Common? It also looks like both lines
are running a sparse 20 minute service, presumably because of the need
to reverse at Acton Town.