Old June 10th 06, 10:35 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Jonathan Morris Jonathan Morris is offline

Default New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

Stuart Bell wrote:
... and if you do that it's always worth bearing in mind that your 'gold
card' season ticket *counts* as a network rail card, so gives you a
third off for off-peak travel.

If I buy three people a discounted travelcard with my Gold Card (and
their ticket is marked GOLDC), I wonder if they can travel with me
during the restricted evening period?

Logic says no, as it's an off peak ticket, but surely if they haven't
implicitly mentioned discounted/gold card tickets then they can't
enforce the ruling as it is technically a different ticket?

Jonathan