Old June 13th 06, 02:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Alan J. Flavell Alan J. Flavell is offline

Default New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

[cam.transport removed - the server forbids me to post to it]

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Clive R Robertson wrote:

I queried FCC on exactly this point a month ago, referencing the 1753.
Their reply made it clear that if I used the first class section to my
local station (Oakleigh Park) without paying a first class fare, I
would be liable to a penalty fare. Regrettably, the reply failed to
tell me what the first class fare is (and I did ask).

I reckon that's because there isn't one. At least not a point to
point fare (there might be season tickets?). Qjump's complete list of
fares contains exactly one entry - a "standard day single". That's
it.