Old June 13th 06, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Llanberis Paul Llanberis is offline

Default London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

On 13 Jun 2006 08:18:11 -0700, "ezusbo"
wrote:

Martin Underwood wrote:

ezusbo wrote in message
:

I have developed a facility which allows you to find out the best
routes between two London Underground stations, try searching for it
at
http://public.ok2life.com/tube/routes.

I tried a trip on the program from Waterloo to Shoreditch and it gave
a route beautifully. It shows you'll have to keep up the editing too!
I'm glad I finally visited Shoreditch on the day it closed - what an
atmospheric place.

Paul