Old June 14th 06, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
ezusbo ezusbo is offline

Default London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

Ian Jelf wrote:

In message , Paul Llanberis
writes
I tried a trip on the program from Waterloo to Shoreditch and it gave a
route beautifully. It shows you'll have to keep up the editing too! I'm
glad I finally visited Shoreditch on the day it closed - what an
atmospheric place.

I was able to call in at the end of a busy day, too. (I'd only ever
used the station once before.)

There was a lovely relaxed atmosphere there, with photographers
good-humouredly exchanging words with staff and a slight party
atmosphere. It was like some of the nicer aspects of the Routemaster
farewell days without the slightly frenetic feeling that went with some
of them!

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

Shoreditch closed ? I just had it reliably from this guy sitting
opposite me who lives in Shoreditch that they are only closing the rail
one, the underground version is being built which will be on the East
London line. So if I wait long enough, my route finder will be relevant
again :-)

David