Old June 14th 06, 12:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] patrick1971@gmail.com is offline

Default New style barriers and fare evasion

Jonathan Morris wrote:
Having used the new station entrance for the H&C, Circle and Met lines
at Kings Cross, I've been using the new style barriers regularly and
must question who designed them or allowed them to be put into use?

In addition to all these points, I also find the angle of the Oyster
card reader very awkward compared to the old style gates where the
readers were retro-fitted. Maybe it's my height or the way I hold my
card, but it feels much more awkward to swipe on the new gates. Is it
just me, or has anyone else noticed this?

Patrick