Old June 14th 06, 12:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard M Willis Richard M Willis is offline

Default London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

"ezusbo" wrote in message

In order to incorporate Rail, buses, walks and exit locations, I need
information on how to source them from the public domain, as I can not
afford the royalty for something I am offering for free. Does anyone
know where I can get them from ?

Why not have a place on the web site where visitors can voluntarily fill
in the gaps on this sort of thing, or at least have the ability to provide
messages like "XXX is not the best place to change between AAA and BBB;
use ZZZ instead, as the former has platform predictability problems".
If you get enough people corroborating those things, you can use them
to optimise the way your engine finds "appropriate" routes.

Richard [in SG19]