Old June 14th 06, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

ezusbo wrote:
Paul Weaver wrote:
In order to incorporate Rail, buses, walks and exit locations, I need
information on how to source them from the public domain, as I can not
afford the royalty for something I am offering for free. Does anyone
know where I can get them from ?

If you can come up with an storage format, something like below, you
could get people to fill it in gradually, and have people collaberate
it. Basically for every station have a list of lines with directions
(i.e. 6 entries for Oxford Circus), and exits (numbers, destinations
etc) and how they connect to every other line and exit.

STATION: Charing Cross
FROM: Bakerloo Line South
TO: Charing Cross Station Exit
EXIT: First carriage