Old June 14th 06, 04:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Tran David Tran is offline

Default London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

wrote:
On 13 Jun 2006 08:20:56 -0700, ezusbo wrote:

wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:08:12 +0100, Martin Underwood wrote:

ezusbo wrote in message
.com:

Hi all

I have developed a facility which allows you to find out the best
routes between two London Underground stations, try searching for it
at
http://public.ok2life.com/tube/routes.
I don't find the integrated map working using Firefox.

Hi

I tested this using Firefox, so it should work better than IE, in fact.
With IE, I could not get the overlays to work properly, whereas they
show up correctly in Firefox. I use version 1.5, which version do you
have and what problem do you encounter ?

That's odd, David.
When using Firefox 1.5.0.4 I get a pop-up with geometric designs and
mainly blank squares.

This is very odd, can you access
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ll=51.518811,-0.082119 ? (it should bring
up Liverpool Street Station).

I am simply passing the map rendering bit to Google, and this has been
known to work pretty well on most browsers. Does anyone else using this
site have this problem on Firefox too ?

David