Old June 15th 06, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Oyster fare evasion

Richard M Willis wrote:

It is my understanding that the Oyster Fare between any two stations on
the LUL network is the cheapest, even if you go out of zone to get there.
E.g. I've been told that Boston Manor to Uxbridge does not need to involve
zone 1 and so doesn't, even if you do go via Baker Street.

So Earls Court to Notting Hill Gate will charge for Zones 2+3 not 1 because
one can travel via Ealing Broadway?