Old June 15th 06, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
andy roberts andy roberts is offline

Default Zone One extension ?

andy roberts wrote:

Ok, I shall attempt to buy one of these NR extension tickets from New
Cross Gate station one afternoon soon, and report back here what
happens. Cheers.

:-(

After spending a few minutes repeating myself that I wanted to enquire
if it was possible to buy a zone 1 extension to my travelcard the only
thing I could be offered was a single journey ticket from New Cross Gate
to London Bridge for £2.00 plus advice to catch various tube trains on
pre-pay.

My next thought is to wonder whether such a thing as a zone one LT card
exists, tubes and buses only. That would not get me through the NR
barrers at London Bridge but it would be valid on the underground and
from Livp St to Stratford by all accounts.

--
Andy Roberts