Old June 21st 06, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard M Willis Richard M Willis is offline

Default St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

"asdf" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:49:14 +0100, Richard M Willis wrote:

E.g. Totteridge and Whetstone is called simply Totteridge on the actual
station; there is no mention of "and Whetstone" in the station's
name anywhere at that station other than on the system-wide maps.

It says "& Whetstone" at least on the outside of the station building:

It does ?
I shall have to go and see this. It never used to when I lived the
just "Totteridge".

Richard [in SG19]