Old September 27th 03, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Oyster=Big Brother ??

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:03:24 -0700, Nick Cooper 625 wrote:
Yeah, like this is _the_ most important civili liberties issue we should
be worried about. I wonder is Liberty has been whinging about supermarket
loyalty cards, as well?

You don't have to have one, you can lie on the application form, you can
swap them with friends, its a private enterprise that does it, with no
tax payer funding. I fail to see the similarity.