Old June 25th 06, 03:46 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
SamB SamB is offline

Default Reduction in Chiltern Services and Funding of Shared Met Line

MIG wrote:
Amersham must be one of the few stations to receive a
relatively poor peak service compared to off peak.

You're right - the only others I can think of off the top of my head
are Rickmansworth and Cambridge.

Lewisham to Charing Cross (and in the non-peak direction, no service at
all to/from Charing Cross on Dartford lines).

But a very easy change at London Bridge.