Old June 25th 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default "Continuing your journey" maps

wrote:
A few days ago, there were several messages concerning the above maps
including one which gave a link to a tube map, that was "clickable"
and maps of these stations would come up. However as the message
concerned has now "disappeared" could someone please tell me what the
link was? Also, what is the "secret" of retreaving "old" messages ,
as clicking the "Find Message" and filling in the details seems to be
worse than useless,or am I missing something? Thanks

If the message is no longer on your news server, are you perhaps using
news.blueyonder.co.uk? If so, try text.news.blueyonder.co.uk. It's
better for text groups like this one, as it keeps messages for much
longer than news.by.

--
Richard J.