Old June 25th 06, 11:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Which line is most interesting?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006, Jarle H Knudsen wrote:

If, when visiting London as a tourist in August, I should like to ride
one of the underground lines in its entirety, which line and branch
would you suggest, and why?

The Victoria Line - it's the shortest!

For my money, it would have to be one with both ends in the sticks, so you
can get a feel for the huge size of the whole thing; the Central would be
an obvious contender, as would the District. The latter is probably a lot
more interesting to look at, due to being subsurface rather than deep
tube.

tom

--
Yesterday's research projects are today's utilities and tomorrow's
historical footnotes. -- Roy Smith