Old June 26th 06, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Single from Heathrow (Piccadilly Line) to Gatwick

On 26 Jun 2006 15:58:00 +0200, David A Stocks wrote:

Good idea - just checked and it's £16.60 for the three of them, restricted
to FCC services, or £25.40 going via Victoria.

Is that the Gatwick Express fare? Isn't there a cheaper one that
allows travel via Victoria but only on Southern?

What's Blackfriars like for getting from the tube up to the mainline
station - any escalators etc? It's not a return journey btw, they're
just heading to Gatwick from Heathrow.

There is an escalator (I think it's only one, so hope it's working) from
ground level to the FCC platforms, but I think from the Underground to
ground level is stairs.

Perhaps I'm being a bit silly, but if you change at Blackfriars for an
eastbound Circle Line train (same platform as District) and take it
all the way round to Farringdon, it's cross-platform to FCC there.