Old June 26th 06, 09:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Which line is most interesting?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Mike Bristow wrote:

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:

Oops, forgot that one. I'm going to claim it's not a proper underground
line, though - just a railway that happens to be in a tunnel in some
parts.

So your choices are the drain (when it's open) and the Victoria?

Oh, no, not at all - most of the other lines are proper underground lines
that just happen to be on the surface in some parts.

[runs away]

You can't hide. *mwhahahahahahah!*

No, but due to my powers of sophistry, i *can* conceal myself!

tom

--
Why did one straw break the camel's back? Here's the secret: the million
other straws underneath it - it's all mathematics. -- Mos Def