Old June 28th 06, 09:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Stagecoach London Sale

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:39:25 +0100, "Richard M Willis"
wrote:

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message

On a slightly related note, does anyone know the rationale behind TfL
proscribing the prefix "Sorry" before "Not in service"? It seems such
a strange thing to remove (or to go to the bother of removing).

Seems a very sensible thing to remove, to me. A computer can not
be "sorry". I wish they'd do the same thing on the autoannouncers
as well.

Indeed.

"We are sorry" or "Southern is sorry" is fine. "I am sorry" really
****es me off. Or did, when I still used Southern.

--
James Farrar
. @gmail.com