Old June 28th 06, 05:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Shepherd's Bush WLL

Further to a previous discussion on u.t.london in which I mentioned how
the new West London Line station at Shepherd's Bush station is
progressing, I've noticed something odd about it - the northbound
(down?) platform is being constructed on either side of the
bi-directional southbound signal on that side of the line!

This seems rather odd - there will either be a signal in the middle of
the platform, or the signal is being moved elsewhere - something which I
thought was not meant to be happening until renewal is due in a few
years' time. Any ideas?

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7