Old June 28th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Oter Paul Oter is offline

Default Traveling with Luggage - King's Cross to Southfields

John B wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
There are lifts from the mainline station at KX to the Circle Line
concourse and also down to the Circle Line platforms (for High St
Kensington)

I assume you're referring to the new lifts from the Western Ticket Hall,
which is actually under the forecourt of the original St Pancras station
building. This can be reached at street level from King's Cross
mainline station.

I have an idea that they've also now commissioned the lift from KX
forecourt to the Tube ticket hall, which is at the same height as the
WTH ticket hall and is directly linked to it by subway. I might be
wrong though - I'm not a big lift traveller...

Yes, that's right.

PaulO