Old June 29th 06, 08:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Larry Lard Larry Lard is offline

Default Heathrow to Gatwick ticket validity?

AstraVanMan wrote:
2. Will changing from a Southern tran to a FCC train at East Croydon involve
much in the way of stairs?

FCC down trains use platform 2; Southern down trains use platform 2
(less often) or platform 3. I suspect FCC downs could be put into
platform 3 sometimes, but I've never seen it. However, even if a
platform change is required, there *aren't* any stairs at East Croydon
- both the street - platform level access, and the inter-platform
access, is by nice long ramps.

--
Larry Lard
Replies to group please