Old June 29th 06, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Traveling with Luggage - King's Cross to Southfields

James Farrar wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:47:50 +0100, Dave Newt
wrote:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Helen Deborah Vecht typed

Tfl have a pdf somewhere giving the number of stairs at every station.
Maybe you can search for it.
Actually, it's an Excel spreadsheet you can get at:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/downloads...essibility.xls

Oh the irony! An accessibility document in a proprietary format!

Excel Viewer is free.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

Plus I know OpenOffice opens .xls files.

I know - I was going for (admittedly poor) humour over accuracy :-)