Old June 29th 06, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Traveling with Luggage - King's Cross to Southfields

wrote:
I've now looked at the Excel spreadsheet that was recommended. At
King's Cross I find the following:
"16,5 stairs down and Victoria Line Booking Hall" - Cell B-1178

I don't see a mention of a lift. Am I missing something?

Probably the fact that King's Cross has just been redeveloped. I don't
know the new layout inside out, but I'd guess the advice on here is
correct, and the spreadsheet is out of date.