Old September 28th 03, 06:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Summerfield Martin Summerfield is offline

Default Oystercard from National Rail

In message , Colin
writes

cut

As for NR stations issuing Oystercards, there are a few IIRC (e.g. those
serving underground lines where there is only 1 ticket office run by the
TOC - Richmond is one such example I know of, Ealing Broadway may be
another).

Colin

Richmond does NOT currently sell Oystercards, as the APTIS machines are
still being modified. This I belief is the situation at other TOC
stations
--
Martin Summerfield
works for a TOC - but these are my own opinions