Old June 30th 06, 12:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The best non-interchange interchanges

In article om,
(Mizter T) wrote:

Putney NR to East Putney (District Line Wimbledon Branch)

Ugh! They're not very close. What journey combination would it be useful
for?

Battersea Park NR (Southern) to Queenstown Road Battersea NR (SWT)
- for changing from the South London Line (Victoria - London Bridge)
to SWT Windsor Line trains (to Clapham Junction, Richmond and beyond).

Remember it well. My father taught dentistry at King's in Camberwell
when I was brought up in Putney so this was one of the ways I got to the
dentist's.

--
Colin Rosenstiel