Old June 30th 06, 01:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

In article om,
(SamB) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article .com,
(Rob) wrote:

A FirstGroup spokesman said the company had decided to make the
changes, which reportedly involve cutting the number of stations
affected by the restrictions from 37 to 27, after meeting the
watchdogs yesterday.

Anyone know which stations this affects?

I've managed to leave the ES on the train, but it was mainly smaller
stations, including from what I can remember Welwyn Garden City,
Potters Bar and others around there.

Not Cambridge or Bedford though!

:-((

--