Old June 30th 06, 06:06 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

In message . com, at
14:28:46 on Thu, 29 Jun 2006, remarked:

Street signage by statutory bodies should NOT contain punctuation.

I saw a temporary roadsign yesterday, yellow like the AA used to erect,
but it didn't have an owner's name. It was pointing a route into the
back of Donnington, I presumed (there's an event there this weekend).

VIP's Officials

Of course, it may be that the VIPs do have special officials.