Old June 30th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] dtren@my-deja.com is offline

Default Heathrow to Gatwick ticket validity?

John B wrote:
David A Stocks wrote:
I would try and find a "not gatwick express" version of the all-zone
travelcard, and use Southern from Victoria. This shouldn't cost much (if
anything) more that the "FCC only" travelcard, and they will avoid ending up
on the truly abysmal FCC rolling stock.

Sadly, there isn't one.

The trainline is showing me an off-peak all zone travelcard from
Gatwick at an undiscounted price of £10 using Southern and £16.80
using Gatwick Express. For some reason it's not showing the FCC one,
which I thought was £11.00 but my memory may be at fault.