Old September 29th 03, 12:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kilburn Kid Kilburn Kid is offline

Default Hello from New York

Well, it should be an eye-opener riding the London tube for the first time
after 3 years of living with New York subways. Anyone with experience commuting
on both transit systems who can venture opinions about the differences between
the two cities?

I've probably bothered you enough, but I welcome your opinions.

As a user of both systems, I would suggest the London network
certainly provides the best signposting whilst underground to direct
passengers at interchanges. Not a problem when you know when your
going but as a newcomer I found the lack of signs in New York time
consuming...

Kilburn Kid