Old July 1st 06, 01:29 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Phil Clark Phil Clark is offline

Default St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:53:57 +0100, Charles Ellson
wrote:

What happened to the publication "Nicholson's London Streetfinder"?

Probably now branded as "Collins" (if still published), my 1995
Nicholson Greater London Street Atlas carrying the information "a
division of HarperCollinsPublishers [sic]".

I think it's still published as the Collins street atlas. The A5-ish
version covers a slightly different area to the similarly-sized A-Z,
it includes more of the SW London/Surrey bit and a bit less of North
London. Or it did when I lived in New Malden.