Old July 2nd 06, 12:16 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Charles Ellson Charles Ellson is offline

Default St Johns Wood or St John's Wood?

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 22:52:32 GMT, "AstraVanMan"
wrote:

"Phil Clark" wrote:
No it doesn't.

I should have used a smiley for irony but couldn't think of one...

My current pet hate is panini's, which is wrong on two counts.

Arse. My irony recognition system obviously needs upgrading - I'm normally
the first to whinge about people not getting irony.

I often wonder that if aliens were to visit earth, what they'd go away
thinking was the correct way to use the English language.....

I thought all aliens spoke 'Merkan ?
--
_______