Old September 29th 03, 06:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Query on new SWR timetable

Gazing thoughtfully at 2 tph off peak, just like the days when I was at
school :-

I notice that the last stopping service of the day, the 00:09 Waterloo
to Guildford via Woking is "stops to set down only" after Surbiton.

Can anyone explain the advantage of this ?

I also note that "existing Staines to Weybridge service is withdrawn"
is timetable-speak for 2 tph rather than 1 tph off-peak, that make one
improvement anyway.

--
Mike D